At Rise Up, we’re aiming to help put great business ideas on the fast-track to success with the launch our new Founderships programme! It’s an exciting opportunity for us to help accelerate potentially high growth business ideas. With the support of our clients, professional partners and colleagues at the University, we’ve put together a package of work space, advice, support and business funding, as well as a stipend to cover living costs, giving you time to work on your ideas on a full-time basis for six months.
This unprecedented opportunity to become one of our first ever ‘Founders’ involves:
- Advice and support tailored to your needs through master classes, events, mentoring and consultancy
- A stipend of £10,000 for living expenses and generous funding dedicated to the development of your idea
- Co-working space for 6 months
- Access to investors and customers through demo days
- Opportunity to meet, work alongside and collaborate with other Founders
We’re looking for recent Newcastle University graduates (must have graduated with the last 3 years) with excellent ideas from any sector, but they must have the potential to achieve scale. If this is you, you can find out more information about the programme and the application form here. But be quick, the deadline for applications is 13th July!