The NCL Apprentice is a great opportunity for students from any degree subject or stage to develop and enhance entrepreneurial skills and confidence in real business scenarios. You will work in teams, competing in a number of start-up business related challenges. Teams will be eliminated each week and finalists will then re-group to compete for the ultimate prize: being crowned NCL Apprentice and winning an all expenses trip paid to compete as the Official Newcastle University team at the National Apprentice Challenge!
The competition is a great way for you to:
- Add to your degree
- Develop skills for starting a business and/or working freelance
- Work alongside a real start-up business
- Get an insight into the world of a start-up business
- See if you’ve got what it takes to be an entrepreneur and to work in a start-up
- Enhance your employability skills taking on real business challenges
- Meet like-minded students and have fun!
The NCL Apprentice will take place at Newcastle University on 15 February, 22 February and 1 March 2017 and is open to all undergraduate and postgraduate Newcastle University students. To get involved please apply by filling out our application form.